Saturday, June 17, 2006

MOM.. I love you!

Am back after almost 1 year in Dormancy!

Lotsa things have happened in the past year.
Lots, I've seen the worst that can happen to me.
Trust broken. Faith shattered.

Yet i stand up tall. To face this world. Cos thats what this world has to offer to me!

In times of despair we all need a soul, the one who gave us this life. So i thought why not my first post be a tribute to that lovely soul we all have.

So here it is, a tribute to that lovely soul

"When u feel u r alone in a crowd.....When u feel no 1 can understand u....When ur love is rejected by others.... When u hate ur life.... Just close ur eyes see her face who loves u more than anyone else.....who cares for u in loneliness dies for u when u cry.......she is no one but ur sweet loving MOM.....Love her more than anyone else in this world....Bcoz only she was, is and will be there for u all the time "

This is an extract for one of the orkut members scrapbook!

I would like to thank my mom who had given me this life. I will try to cherish every single moment of this, not to forget! I need to mention my DAD here.

Dads are often missed out :-)

they too are very very important in shaping our lives.

Dad and mom I love you both :-)

2 Comments:

At Saturday, June 17, 2006 6:27:00 PM, Blogger Nimme said...

No better time to post than DADs day which is tomo


Trust broken ..Faith Shattered..
???
u must temme soemtime what happened??

 
At Wednesday, June 21, 2006 6:44:00 AM, Blogger Jay said...

True Nirmal :-)
Thanks for your comments :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home