Friday, June 30, 2006

Mission of Man, Possible or Impossible?

I was discussing "Have you seen GOD, yet? " a forward with my friends and was trying to get their views on my all time favorite topic :-)

GOD

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... really sleepy... after spending almost 33 hours in OFFICE I am writing this blog... really sleepy fellows :-)

Okay.. let me come to the point... It was one of those weird topics I got into with one of my good friends. I was asking him about the movie called "Ambe Sivam" and kamals famous dialogue crossed my mind " Namma ellarum kadavul ". The next question that would rack my mind would be to ask the person sitting next to me " What do you think about that statement? ". I've spend hours and literally days talking about GOD.

This is what I got as a reply from him...

" I don't agree to what that Kamal says, I hate him. Such an arrogant fellow he is....... (there he goes blasting Kamal...CENSORED)...." " Now about God, The reason I don't agree to Kamal is this, we are all born as human beings is because we are not God. God wants us to be close to him, so he makes us live on this earth and tests us to see how we live. The lesser the sins we make the closer we go to God. That is it!"

A beautiful thought I felt I would share with you all.

Now its time to justify the Title of this particular post, Mission of man.. Possible or Impossible?
The answer can't be said in mere words, it takes a life time to answer this question.

JACK, this is just a small favor I could do ;-)

U rock

(Name Changed on request... Ha ha he he ho ho.. ;-)

4 Comments:

At Saturday, July 01, 2006 9:36:00 AM, Blogger Nimme said...

See my point here is ..
GOD is almighty.
No human being can question to be him.
its quite not possible

but i personally feel we can LIVE like GOD as in very pure at words thoughts actions forgiving those needy ppl..the qualites of good human beings.

Dont forget our feelings are GODs our thought are SOULS.


its definetly possible.
the more u live like GOD the more happiness u can kindle..
u can be self dependednt u dont need stimulants to be happy.
u are happy urself

good post da.

 
At Sunday, July 02, 2006 12:48:00 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Thanks nirmal :-)
I agree.. need to talk with more people about GOD, lotsa questions unanswered... :-0

 
At Sunday, July 02, 2006 10:24:00 PM, Blogger Abinand said...

let alone possible or impossible. whts the mission of man, anyway?

 
At Wednesday, July 05, 2006 9:12:00 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Read the post once again.. :-)
You'll understand... he he

 

Post a Comment

<< Home