Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Pain

"My life is completely destroyed".
"Why should I live?", "what more should i face?"
"I can't take it anymore", "God Please take me away"

I was hearing the same words echoing in my mind. The same words which I used to tell myself. But it wasn't me who was talking now, but a colleague with whom I travel, rather I would call him my friend. The agony, the pain, the suffering was summed up with tears flowing from the edge of his watery eyes.

I could understand that pain. The pain of losing a loved one. The pain of losing someone whom you loved more than your life. The pain of losing someone who gave you this life. The pain of losing a dad. The pain of losing a mom. The pain of losing a wife. The pain of losing a friend. The pain of losing your life.

I know wat it is.

Mere words can't describe that state. Sometimes god takes away these loved ones, sometimes they chose to take themselves away from you. Nevertheless, you and only you will understand what that person meant to you, not even that soul you lost in life. Being there and having undergone that, I was able to empathize with him.

Million times a second you'd wish you'd never existed.
Billion times you'd pray you'd wake up dead.
Trillion questions will rankle your brains.

Yet, you'll get no answer. NOTHING!

You need to live with those vicarious feelings and you'd try to be happy by seeing others being happy. You'd think you are one of those soul who was never meant to be happy. You'd feel you've been cursed. You need to undergo just pain. You'd feel your life will never be the same ever again. You'd lose faith in god. You'd lose interest in life.

You'd be me!

For all those ppl who had envied either me or my friend for what we were in our lives, Only one thing I would say. Thank God that you were lucky that you were never one of us, cos it isn't life we are living, rather death we are dying.

Pray for those souls whom we'd lost and do please pray for my friend for GOD to give him strength.

This is a post to all those souls whom I had lost and who doubt my existence.

I am still alive...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home